This website has been created to provide information about hate crime to people who live, work in or visit Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire is generally a safe and tolerant county. But like other areas, hate crimes can occur and many of them go unreported to the police.
Agencies from across the county have come together to tackle the issue.
Hertfordshire’s Hate Crime Partnership Board oversees the implementation of the county’s strategy for tackling hate crime.
The Partnership includes:
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- The Office for the Police and Crime Commissioner
- The Crown Prosecution Service
- Herts For Learning
- Hertfordshire Equality Council
- Youth Connexions
Translate this page